PRINTCENTER Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Ordering Printing
ZAPPLOGIX INC. Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand 100% behind our products and services. Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please call our customer service team by phone at 416-460-1847 within 30 days from the date that you receive your printing, and we will happily reprint part or all of your order. Depending on the situation, we may choose to refund the full price of the product(s) in question, excluding postage and freight.
Zapplogix Inc. is wholly committed to our customers' satisfaction and we continually strive to provide printing that reflects a craftsman's touch. We do everything possible to ensure the highest printing quality, accurate colour reproduction, precise cutting and on-time delivery. However, there are certain circumstances or issues that are beyond our control and are not covered by our guarantee. Here is a list of things that can go wrong that we cannot be responsible for:
- Typos on customer-submitted art. This includes spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors that were made by the customer.
- Ordering an incorrect quantity. We are not responsible when you accidentally order too much or too little, order the wrong size, choose the wrong type, or order the wrong product.
- Damages to printed products or services that occur after delivery to the customer.
- Design errors that have been submitted in a customer's artwork file.
- Shipping charges that occur because of an incorrect shipping address or other shipping-related errors caused by the customer.
- We urge you to carefully spend a few moments proofing and double-checking your designs carefully. It may sound obvious, but the least costly time to fix a mistake is before you place your order.
This guarantee is also subject to a few other terms and conditions:
- Our full refund guarantee does not apply to shipping claims. However, we will reprint orders damaged or lost by Carrier that are not covered by their reimbursement policies.
- We are not responsible or liable for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business that are caused by printing materials which are defective or incomplete or which you received later than the estimated due date. This guarantee is limited (only) to reprinting of the original order quantity or refund of the purchase price of the order. In no event shall our liability to you for any reason exceed the amount actually paid to us, if any, for or through the use of this website.
- Zapplogix Inc. is not liable for Carrier service mistakes, loss, or delayed delivery times.
Payments must be made by Credit Card during order submission at checkout.
SALES TAX POLICY
Zapplogix is required to collect sales tax on all printing purchases shipped to any province (s) where we are required to pay sales tax. If your organization has a sales tax exemption, it is important to understand that is your responsibility to supply us with written copies of your sales tax exemption forms before your order is shipped.
The prepress department at Zapplogix Inc. inspects most artwork files before printing, but you are still 100% responsible for the accuracy of your print-ready artwork files. We encourage you to take a few moments and carefully inspect and proofread your files carefully before submitting them to our website.
All shipping is fulfilled via Purolator standard ground services. Zapplogix Inc. reserves the right from time to time to use other certified carriers in addition to Purolator to fulfill deliveries.
EDITING, DELETING, OR MODIFICATION OF THIS WEBSITE
Zapplogix Inc. reserves the right, for any reason, to edit this website. That means, without advance notice, we may suspend, discontinue, edit, or delete current offers, documents, information, products, services, or any other content appearing in this website.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
This website is protected by copyright laws. The graphic design, content, and images on this website may not be reproduced, published displayed, or reproduced in any way, in whole or in part. This website is considered the intellectual property of Zapplogix Inc., and we respectfully ask that you not copy, transmit, distribute, or create a derivative work based upon the content and materials of this website.
This content is also subject to the US Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 of the United States Code, and may not be copied for use in your publications or newsletters without prior written consent of Zapplogix Inc.
If you use this website to submit orders for a third-party, you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of the information provided in connection with such use. In other words, if a mistake is made, on behalf of a third-party, it is not our liability; it is yours. In addition, it is your responsibility to inform the third-party of all terms and conditions applicable to the purchase of their printed products or services. You, as the user of this site, agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from, and against, any and all losses, liabilities, and lawsuits related to the third-party as a result of you using this site on their behalf. You, as the user, are directly responsible for any requests submitted and the related costs, fees, and performance obligations.
TERMINATION OF USAGE
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to all or any part of this site at any time, without notice, and without reason.
Zapplogix Inc. is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to requests for information or problems with an order caused by an incorrect e-mail address provided by you.
The terms and conditions listed here supersede any prior understanding or agreement (whether oral or written) regarding the subjects related to printing products and services that are presented on this website. If any provisions of this agreement are found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or nullified.